The EHX Bass Micro Synthesizer is a pure bass guitar synthesizer with all analog circuitry. Adjustable synth parameters deliver fat, sweet tones from another world.
Its voice mix section lets you bring in 4 different voices: Sub Octave, Guitar, Octave, and Square Wave. The Square Wave gives the Bass Micro Snythesizer its signature, fuzzy growl that calls back to the cosmic ’70s .
An Attack Decay control creates bowed effects or ominous volume swells while the Filter Sweep section sweeps through the full frequency spectrum for sound from quick high to low chops and slow low to high blooms.
- All analog design
- Optimized for bass guitar
- 3-pole analog resonant filter
- 4 Voice mixer section mixes: sub octave, original, octave up and square wave
- Square wave voice can be used as a distortion tone
- Start, stop filter frequency sliders with adjustable rate for full control over the filter’s sweep direction and speed
- Adjustable filter resonance control
- Adjustable attack time control for fading-in notes
- True bypass
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- Power adapter included